Thanks to Volvo’s worldwide presence, Arquus has an international network of approved repairers at its disposal. We can thus offer a wide range of integrated services at different service levels:
- comprehensive fixed offerings that cover every aspect of in-service vehicle support,
- packs with 3 service levels,
- or à la carte services.
All-inclusive in-service vehicle support
In-service vehicle support at Arquus is based on the following.
Technical expertise includes:
- complete technical documentation at the customer’s disposal, according to S1000D, S2000M and S3000L specifications as required,
- an obsolescence prevention and management plan,
- vehicle and equipment configuration management,
- technical assistance to vehicles in the case of a breakdown, based on the TRUST Classic service pack.
The supply chain
We adapt our supply chain to our customers’ needs by optimising the cost/performance ratio. It is based on:
- the military spare parts logistics platform at Fourchambault in France,
- a dedicated team that manages orders for France and abroad from start to finish,
- stocks sent to our approved repairers in close proximity to our customers.
Because of our expertise and international presence, we are responsible for the logistics of all spare parts (storage and supply) for the Scorpion programme.
In-service vehicle maintenance
This is the core of in-service vehicle support and its aim is to maximise the operational availability of our vehicles and equipment at a pre-determined cost. We do this via our international network of approved repairers and our mobile maintenance teams.
Customers can also choose the TRUST Premium service pack which optimises maintenance activities in their own workshops.
Industrial maintenance is designed to capitalise on the potential of vehicles and components that have reached their mid-service life. It is carried out in our production plants in France or at our customers’ premises, where we set up a repair chain service.
Complete vehicle fleet management
This is based on our TRUST Ultimate service pack and provides customers with complete management of their vehicle fleet at a fixed price over a given period of time, with guaranteed operational availability.
TRUST, a 3-level service offering
To provide operational support to our customers throughout the life cycle of their vehicle fleet (through-life support), we offer a services pack called TRUST (“Tailored Reactive User SupporT”). It has three levels of service:
Technical assistance comprising the following:
- Techline & Telediagnostic: troubleshooting assistance by phone, email, Trust Online gateway or with 3D glasses,
- On-site servicing: our technical experts go to the customer’s site,
- Technical audit of vehicle fleet: an annual review of the vehicle fleet and customer’s workshop,
- Parts Online: an interactive on-line service to order spare parts 24/7.
This has the same content as TRUST Classic, with additional in-service vehicle configuration management and maintenance optimisation services:
- In-service vehicle configuration management: management of the technical characteristics of vehicles throughout the term of the TRUST agreement,
- In-service vehicle monitoring: Vehicle use data collection and analysis, which enable predictive maintenance scheduling in order to improve fleet uptime.
- Maintenance Management Support (MMS): secondment of an Arquus Service Manager for two months to adapt and improve the efficiency of the customer’s workshop; use of Arquus’ computerised maintenance management system; configuration of the customer’s vehicle fleet in the management system; training of the customer in using the management system.
The TRUST Ultimate service pack includes all the services in the TRUST Classic and Premium packs. With TRUST Ultimate, the customer contracts with Arquus to manage its vehicle and equipment fleet. We deliver:
- Operational availability of vehicles: the customer and Arquus define an operational availability objective for the term of the agreement.
- Fleet maintenance: Arquus manages and carries out vehicle maintenance in either its own workshops, the customer’s workshops or those of its approved repairer network.
- A contractual cost per vehicle: Arquus guarantees a fixed cost per vehicle throughout the term of the TRUST Premium agreement.