- Relocatable workshops, 4 or more bays, including a workshop manager (Europe/Export)
- Workshop trucks (Europe)
- Workshop container workshops on truck (Export)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION :
- 2 to 4 months of installation, concrete slab required
- Stand-alone structure with adjacent containers: 2 KC20 + 2 KC40
- 4 bays / 8 technicians
- 3 t to 20 t vehicles
- Min. fleet: 20 vehicles
- Ability to carry out preventive and corrective operational maintenance procedures
ORGANIZATION OF CONTAINERS :
- Pit stop: ingredient management, air production, distribution
- Office Workshop manager: office automation, significant storage of tools
- Container for spare parts/tools storage
- Cloakroom container
- Sanitary container
- Housing container, canteen
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT :
- HEAVY WORKSHOP TOOLS
- Lifting equipment : 4 column system, 4 lifting cylinders, mobile jack, lifting table, pallet truck, mobile gantry crane: 2 t, chain hoist 2 t + air conditioning station, smoke extractor, oil collectors, ...
- STANDARD WORKSHOP TOOLS
- DIAGNOSTIC TOOL ARQUUS
- CUSTOMISED TOOLING ACCORDING TO THE FLEET
- Axle holder tool, flywheel extractor, cylinder head sealing plate, injector removal lever, ...
MAIN MISSIONS OF A WORKSHOP MANAGER ON SITE
Organisation and management of workshop activities :
- Pre-delivery vehicle inspection (PDI), preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, roadside assistance, warranty and technical campaign, ...
Follow-up of workshop’s KPI
Fleet availability, response time, workshop returns, charging plan, ...
Management of technical teams
Hiring, skills development, turn-over, management, performance review, ...
Control of the necessary equipment and tools
Standard tools, Arquus design tools, diagnosis tools, technical documentation, ...
- Local support capabilities close to the areas of operations, in the service of the vehicle uptime
- Customized structures (configuration and sizing) according to the characteristics of your fleet
- Tailor-made tools to optimize your maintenance operations
- The development and deployment of training courses dedicated to the maintainers of your movable/mobile workshops
- The provision of a Workshop
- Manager on site A spare parts or Deployement
- Kit supply within mobile workshops through our Supply Chain
- Our expertise is based on our database: technical facts, maintenance history, spare parts orders/consumptions, ...
WORKSHOP TRUCKS (France / Europe)
2 COMPLEMENTARY CONFIGURATIONS :
- 1 long frame including generator, compressor for portable and pneumatic tools, workbench/ vice, storage area, standard/specific workshop tools
- 1 short chassis dedicated to transport and logistics including a 500 kg electric hoist, workbench/vice, storage area
WORKSHOP CONTAINER ON TRUCK (Export)
K20, 20” CONTAINER
Pre-equipped container for carrying out maintenance operations:
- Workbench with vice and storage drawers
- Folding aluminium ladder
- 500 kg electric hoist
- Ground strap holding rails
- Shelving for screw-top containers
- 120 liters compressor with differential kit
- Multi-shelf with adjustable separation