With its cultural, historical and scientific vocation, it contributes to the knowledge and study of war material.
The Endowment Fund finances acquisitions, structures and all the actions necessary for this commitment. It implements all the means it deems appropriate to meet this objective, and in particular:
- The acquisition, management and provision of the necessary movable and immovable assets
- The acquisition, management and provision of human and technical resources in accordance with its purpose
- The collection of funds by all legal means aimed at promoting the development of the Fund's purpose
- The acquisition, conservation and restoration of vehicles, spare parts, machine tools, models, relevant documents
- The preservation of the memories of men and of the intangible heritage by interviewing the men and women who have been or are part of the cultural and industrial heritage of the French military vehicle
- The exhibition and making available to the public of the material that makes up the cultural and industrial heritage of the French military vehicle
- The organization of educational and pedagogical actions aimed at pupils and students
- The organization of scientific events (colloquia, conferences)
- The editing and publication of thematic files, studies and testimonies
- The communication of its actions through any appropriate medium
Within the framework of its object, the Endowment Fund therefore supports any project of general interest carried out by any other entity contributing to the preservation and enhancement of the cultural and industrial heritage relating to French military vehicles.